Bamboo Etched Vacuum Flask (with Tea Infuser)
Currently, it is believed that the UK consumes 14.1bn drinks bottles and more than 4bn hot drink cups in a single year; no wonder our oceans are drowning in plastic*. We can all do our bit by swearing off single use plastic water bottles and insulated paper cups and switching to a reusable version. We love this high quality, stainless steel and bamboo vacuum flask, which will keep your drinks hot or cold. The flask also comes with an internal tea infuser and can be wax stained (for an optional £2.00 extra) which brings out the design and the detail in the bamboo.
“Change Is Brewing”
- Keep drinks hot or cold for 5-6 hours
- Durable, high grade, stainless steel vacuum flask
- High quality stainless steel tea infuser included
- Attractive natural bamboo cover featuring the Pink Ribbon Foundation logo
- Volume 450ml
- Height 21cm, Diameter 7cm
- Ideal for brewing teas
There are two brewing methods:
- For a lighter infusion, place the tea leaves in the tea strainer, pour hot water over the tea leaves to fill the bottle. Allow to infuse for 2-3 minutes, remove the strainer and enjoy
- For a stronger infusion, place the tea leaves directly into the bottle. Put the tea strainer into place and fill the bottle infuser with hot water. Leave the tea strainer in place and enjoy
This high-quality flask is £19.62 with a 30% donation (£5.89) to the Pink Ribbon Foundation for each one purchased. Get yours now and support those affected by breast cancer.
Also check out the Daokrajai Lanna Fine Teas https://daokrajaitea.com/
*Source – Independent onlineBuy Now
You will be taken to our partner's website.