Win Julia Bradbury's Gin JamEnds 01/12/2021 23:59:59
Tickets are £2.00. There are a maximum of 5000 available.The more tickets you buy, the greater your chance of winning!
DescriptionOrkney: Britain's Green Islands with Julia Bradbury and Alex Beresford was produced as part of ITV's Climate Action Week, with the hopes of inspiring the rest of the UK to switch to green energy. Julia and Alex explored the amazing ways that the islanders have made their way of living more sustainable, from hydrogen powered ferries to wind powered kitchens.
As part of the programme Julia spent time with Glynis Leslie, in her eco-friendly Jam and Chutney factory kitchen. The factory is partly powered by Glynis's resident wind turbine, which she has named, Teresa. Together, Glynis and Julia made over 20 jars of jam - which are now being raffled as part of a fundraising campaign for the Pink Ribbon Foundation.
Tickets are £2 each and all proceeds will go directly to the Pink Ribbon Foundation to support those affected by breast cancer.
The raffle is open between the 23rd November - 1st December and winners will be drawn at random and contacted in order to send your prize.
Good luck everyone and thank you for supporting the Pink Ribbon Foundation.
Terms and conditions of Raffle participation:
1. By purchasing an entry you agree to these terms and conditions. Any participation instructions form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid. The Pink Ribbon Foundation's decisions pursuant to these terms and conditions shall be final and binding.
2. You represent and agree that:
a. You are 18 years of age or over.
b. You are a resident of the United Kingdom.
c. You will not buy or purport to buy an entry in this raffle on behalf of anybody under the age of 18.
d. You will provide accurate entry information, including your name and personal address
3. You agree that you shall not be entitled to receive any prize if you are unable to substantiate to the Promoter your representations under paragraph 2.
4. Entry is open to all residents of the UK (including The Pink Ribbon Foundation volunteers) but excludes: The Pink Ribbon Foundation trustees or directors; or The Pink Ribbon Foundation employees or third parties each directly involved in the administration or management of the Raffle, or with the ability to influence the Raffle results.
5. Entry costs £2.00 per play, payable in advance. Entries may not be sold to or by anyone under 18 years of age. Each ticket represents one entry only.
6. The Pink Ribbon Foundation may (without giving any reason or notice, at its absolute discretion) terminate or suspend the raffle.
7. Win Julia Bradbury's Gin Jam Raffle draw will be conducted on 02/12/2021, or if this is not possible, on the next working day. The draw takes place utilising a Random Number Generator that has been tested and approved by an independent, third party test house. The results of the draw are final.
8. Winners will be notified as soon as possible after the draw. A list of winning ticket numbers will be made available within 7 days of the draw here , unless there are delays in contacting the winners, in which case the list will be made available as soon as the winners' names are finalised. There are no alternatives to any prize except where stated and no interest is payable.
9. The Pink Ribbon Foundation would like you to gamble responsibly.
10. If you feel you have a problem with gambling, visit www.begambleaware.org or call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133.
11. The Pink Ribbon Foundation reserves the right to substitute a prize for a prize of equivalent or greater value, or at its sole discretion, the cash value of a prize, if this is necessary for reasons beyond The Pink Ribbon Foundation’s control.
12. By entering this competition all entrants agree to be contacted by The Outdoor Guide
Registered with London Borough of Bromley under the terms of the Gambling Act 2005, reference no. 20/00464/SOCLOT